AFTER-EFFECT OF THE RAPTURE OF THE CHURCH
This subpage has four articles. They deal briefly with events from the rapture of the church to the Battle of Armageddon. When the rapture of the Church takes place, it will take seven years before Christ returns to the earth in Person. In those seven years, significant events will take place both in heaven and on the earth.
Events In Heaven
- Assemblage of raptured saints in the atmospheric heaven.
- First Banquet. “You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies …” This event will take place in the second heaven where Satan’s headquarter is located.
- Judgment Seat of Christ for the presentation of crowns and other rewards.
- Presentation to the Father in the third heaven where God’s throne is located.
- Marriage of the Lamb.
- Preparation for Kingdom Rule.
- Marriage Feast of the Lamb. This event will take place on the last day of the Tribulation Period.
Events On The Earth
First 3 ½ years
- Manifestation of the Antichrist as a man of peace.
- Confirmation of the covenant between Israel and her Arab neighbors by the Beast according to Daniel 9:27.
- Emergence of 144,000 Jewish Evangelists scattered all over the world.
- Introduction of the number of the Beast as a credit card system ostensibly to control the economy and ration scarce food supply.
- Rebuilding of the Jewish Temple and reinstatement of temple worship.
- Israel persuaded to give up her nuclear arsenal.
- Battle of Gog: Russia and her allies invade Israel. The invaders will be destroyed supernaturally.
Second 3 ½ Years (Great Tribulation)
- Two Special Witnesses, Moses and Elijah, appear on the scene from heaven.
- The First Beast, as Antichrist occupies the rebuilt Jewish Temple in Jerusalem, declares that he is “God” and demands to be worshipped after erecting an abomination in the temple.
- Rapture of the 144,000 Jewish Evangelists.
- The Second Beast, the False Prophet enforces worship of the First Beast by making the Mark of the Beast compulsory. Public execution for those who reject the Mark on the forehead or right hand begins.
- Antichrist destroys the World Church that helped bring him to power.
- Environmental changes take place around the world. Revelation judgments bring the wrath of God on man and creation.
- Assassination of the Two Special Witnesses.
- Signs in heaven.
- Resurrection and rapture of the Two Special Witnesses.
- Rapture of tribulation martyrs; a great multitude.
- Sign of the Son of Man in heaven coming with the clouds, representing the saints and holy angels.
- Christ and His saints land on the Mount of Olives in Jerusalem to confront an assemblage of world forces at the plain of Megiddo in Israel for the Battle of Armageddon.