Those left behind who desire to avoid martyrdom but would rather enter the millennial kingdom in their natural bodies, must adopt survival strategies with hope. “And He will set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left. Then the King will say to those on His right hand, ‘Come, you blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world …’ Then He will also say to those on the left hand, ‘Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels …’ And these will go away into everlasting punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.” (Mt 25:33-46).
The Kingdom Of God
Jesus is the Head of the Church. He is currently seated at the right hand of God while the Holy Spirit is on the earth building His Body. The Church is the Body of Christ. Jesus will come again to the earth to carry out a number of functions:
1. To liberate Israel by destroying those who seek to destroy them at the Battle of Armageddon.
2. To regather Jews from the four winds of the earth back to the Promised Land.
3. To commission angels to select Kingdom citizens from among the Gentiles and destroy the enemies of God.
4. To instruct an angel to bind and cast satan into the Bottomless Pit for a period of one thousand years.
5. To establish God’s Kingdom on earth under the Davidic Covenant.
6. To confirm the assignment of duty posts on earth to His saints.
7. To prepare the earth for the eternal habitation of God and His children. This will take 1,000 years to accomplish.
The last forty-two months of this dispensation, which is the second half of the Tribulation Period will be a period of terrible tribulation for both Jews and Gentiles.
The Dispensation Of The Kingdom
The last of the seven human dispensations is the kingdom age, a period of one thousand years of the personal reign of Christ on earth. Millennial citizens in human bodies will be required to submit to the Lord Jesus Christ over the whole earth during the kingdom reign. Many will feign obedience to Christ during this period but they will be judged and cast into the lake of fire after the battle of Gog and Magog. A new heaven and a new earth as final abode for God and His children, the redeemed of all ages will be created to replace the present heavens and earth. This section is dealing with the selection of humans who will transit into the dispensation of the kingdom immediately after the Battle of Armageddon.
1. The King of Kings and Lord of Lords, as Supreme head of the earth.
2. The Wife of Christ as ‘priests,’ lords as governors and ‘Levites’ as ministers.
3. Nethinims as servants.
4. Holy Angels.
5. Human beings.
When Jesus sits in Council, the Protocol List may look like this:
1. Jesus in the Chair.
2. Moses and Elijah on His right and left.
3. Twelve Apostles including Paul flanking the King of kings.
4. Kings and lords, governors as members or in attendance.
Roles And Duties Of Millennial Citizens
1. Jesus as King of kings and Lord of lords will rule the earth with a rod of iron. That means that infractions of the law will be visited with instant punishment.
2. The Wife of Jesus will function as kings, priests and lords of delineated nations.
3. Other glorified saints will function as governors and administrators of differing ranks.
4. The one hundred and forty-four thousand Jewish Evangelists will constitute the security corps and bodyguard to the Lord. They will follow the Lamb wherever He goes.
5. Tribulation martyrs will play the role of servants to the kings and lords in the similitude of Nethinims who provided domestic and ancillary services for the Priests and Levites in connection with Temple worship in Old Testament times.
When the kingdom is set up, Israel will be the number one nation in the world with peculiar attributes and procedures. There will be one God, one Will and one Kingdom in God’s visible realm. The promises made to Abraham and the other patriarchs regarding their place and role in the Kingdom shall be fulfilled completely.
Qualification For Millennial Citizenship
1. All the Jews alive on the last day of the Tribulation Period which is the Day of the Lord’s judgment of Jews and Gentiles shall be admitted into the Kingdom Age under the Mosaic, Palestinian and Davidic covenants. It is on that day that the Battle of Armageddon shall be fought. It will last a few hours.
2. Those who became Christians during the Tribulation Period but managed to avoid arrest and execution by the forces of the Antichrist up to Armageddon when Satan is cast into the Bottomless Pit. They have the option of being selected to enter into the Millennium in human bodies depending on their treatment of the Jews especially during the second half of the Tribulation Period which is also known as the period of ‘Jacob’s trouble.’ Also, they must have refused to worship the Beast or take his number or mark and survived the Tribulation anarchy.
3. Those that belong to the sheep nations and attain the specific standards set for kingdom citizenship have a chance of being selected by the Lord Jesus Christ to enter into His millennial reign. This group will include those who have done well in the similitude of Obed-Edom for hiding prophets of God away from Jezebel. Many Africans will be selected to enter the millennium because of the prophecy in Isaiah 18 about Egypt which is the Bible name for Black Africa. In the historical past Africa played a significant role in advancing the course of the Kingdom of God on earth. Egypt provided refuge for Jesus from Herod. Joseph of Arimethia carried the cross of Jesus when He became took weak to carry it.
Jews, left-behind Christians and selected Gentiles enter the millennial kingdom with their human bodies. Millennial citizens will replenish the earth as originally intended by God. By the end of the kingdom age, they will be earth’s permanent dwellers. Anyone who dies during the millennium will go to hell. The battle of Gog and Magog is the final separation of the wheat from the tares, the saints from the sinners.
The form of entry into the ‘Ages of Ages’ of earth’s citizens is undisclosed in Scripture. For glorified saints, their dwelling place is the New Jerusalem which after the millennial reign will descend from heaven and be suspended above the earth. From here Jesus and His wife will reign and rule over the earth forever.